Crota’s End has arrived in Destiny 2, and with it comes new toys for all of you greedy loot goblins. We’ll be going over the loot table and the location of all the secret chests in this remastered version of Crota’s End, so you can plan out which encounters drop the weapons and armor you want.
If you want to know how the weapons perform or how the armor looks, click on the following related links just below.
Crota’s End Loot Table
Here is the complete loot table for Crota’s End in Destiny 2! This chart includes the weapons as well all the new Crota’s End armor.
|First Encounter – The Abyss||Second Encounter – Bridge||Third Encounter – Deathsinger||Final Encounter – Crota|
|Song of Ir Yût (Arc Machine Gun)||Oversoul Edict (Arc Pulse Rifle)||Oversoul Edict (Arc Pulse Rifle)||Word of Crota (Void Hand Cannon)|
|Abyss Defiant (Solar Auto Rifle)||Swordbreaker (Strand Shotgun)||Abyss Defiant (Solar Auto Rifle)|
|Fang of Ir Yût (Strand Scout Rifle||Fang of Ir Yût (Strand Scout Rifle|
|Chest armor||Chest armor||Chest armor||Helmet armor|
|Leg armor||Arm armor|
All Secret Chests in Crota’s End
There are two secret chests (with rumors of a third hidden one) and a Deepsight chest to get throughout Crota’s End. These chests all lead to more or better loot, so they’re worth grabbing.
Secret chests can be opened once per week on each character, and the Deepsight chest is once per week per account. Here are all the chests you can get during Crota’s End!
Secret Chest #1 – Lantern
The first secret chest is quite easy to get, as long as you know where. You’ll find it in the first encounter (Abyss/Lanterns), so you won’t need to do any other parts of the raid to get to it.
Around the Abyss, you’ll come across several doorways. The secret chest is behind one of the doors, but it’s not guaranteed to be the same one each time. Find the doors (noticeable thanks to their glowing light) and open all of them to figure out where the secret chest in the area is.
Secret Chest #2 – Shrieker Hallway
The second secret chest is just past the second encounter (Bridge). You’ll need to get to the end of the hallway section with the Shriekers, and you’ll need to do it fast. You only have 60 seconds to reach the end of this hallway and go into the large door that leads to the secret chest.
Once you get to the last part of this section, the person holding the Chalice must quickly run through the doors before they close. As long as the Chalice holder makes it through, the whole team will get the chest.
Secret Chest #3 – ???
There are rumors of a third chest, but so far no-one has found it. Will it be revealed in Master difficulty? Is it really just that hidden? Or maybe it’s just a bug and there are actually only two. Who knows. But if we ever find that third chest, we’ll be sure to let you know.
Guaranteed Deepsight Chest
If you want a guaranteed Deepsight or red-border weapon from the boss encounter of Crota’s End, you can do that if you follow a few specific steps. Also, just know that you can’t get the Deepsight chest unless you’re starting a brand new run in the raid. No checkpoints!
Here are the steps to guarantee a Deepsight chest at the end of Crota’s End:
- At the very start, before the first encounter, look out into the landscape in front of you and try to find the Hive statues hidden with all the other rubble. One is to the left on the slight hills, one is to the right by the large hole in front of you, and one is down below and to the right a little.
- For each pair of statues, check which one is on fire. Remember it as either “left” or “right”. For remembering the pattern, start with the pair of statues on the left, then do the ones on the right side, then the ones below you. You should have something like “right, right, left” to remember throughout the rest of the raid.
- Play through the raid normally until you get to the second encounter (Bridge).
- Before you start the encounter, take a look at the room around you. From the entrance (where you put the Raid Banner, looking out away from the door), notice the rooms on your left and right sides. The statues in these rooms represent the first pair in the sequence you noted down at the beginning. If the first statue in your pattern is left, go into the left-side room and ignite the statue. Same for the right side, if it’s the one you need to do.
- After finishing the second encounter, stay in the room before moving on. On the other side of the bridge, there’s another set of statues. Using the same left and right sides of the room as last time (from the Raid Banner looking on), go light up the statue correlating with your middle one in the sequence.
- The last statues are in the final boss room. After you defeat Ir Yût, the Deathsinger, check out the statues above the spawn (to the left and right of one of the rooms the Wizards spawn in during the Deathsinger fight). Orient your left and right to where you are when you spawn in, facing the Oversoul. Go ignite the last statue, but make sure you’re not picking left/right based on when you’re looking at the statues. It’s all based around the orientation when you spawned, so make sure it’s clear before you go up there.
Join the High Ground!
And that wraps up the loot table and secret chests for the Crota’s End raid in Destiny 2. Hopefully, you get the perfect rolls on your weapons from the raid.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the High Ground! We have plenty more Destiny 2 content and other games in the works, so make sure to check back regularly.
Good luck on your drops guardians!