If the Emperor Computer Station is too rich for your blood starting at over $5,000 there’s now a new option for gamers, programmers, day traders, and anyone else that spends a great deal of time in front of their monitor(s). The J20 Gaming Computer Workstation appears to be the ideal solution for those of you searching for a next generation workstation set up. Chinese Company Ningbo Ingrem Electronic Technology Co. has brought to market an attractive alternative to MWE Lab’s Emperor line-up.
The J20 Gaming Computer Workstation is priced at a reasonable $1,899. Though still expensive when compared to some standalone computer desks out there, if you factor in the cost of a full office set up with a nice chair, desk, lighting, and dual/triple monitor stand the $1900 price tag starts to look pretty competitive. Besides, you get a futuristic workstation with an unparalleled cool factor. Prepare yourself to demo it to family and friends.
J20 Gaming Computer Workstation Overview
Here is a list of the J20’s key features.
- Upper display section lifts and lowers for easy entry and exit
- Display support (up to three 27″ monitors or single 40″ monitor for ultra wide screen)
- Adjustable & ergonomic race car style chair with foot rest, reclines backward (up to 45 degree tilt)
- Chair features massage, heating, and vibration Settings
- LED lights (soft lighting prevents glare on displays)
- Side storage slot for computer tower or gaming console
- Cable concealment/management system with built-in inputs for Mac, PC, or game consoles
- Adjustable keyboard tray & two adjustable armrests on left and right for mouse, cell phone, and other accessories
- Steel frame with powder coating finish covered by 5 year warranty
- Standard black or custom color available (white, yellow, etc.)
- Length 65″ x Width 47.25″ x Height (up) 82″, Height (down) 53″
J20 Workstation positions:
If you are interested in purchasing the J20, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request a full product spec sheet, shipping details, or product brochure.